Findings from Demand Gen Report’s Content Preferences Survey revealed that buyers are relying more on content than they did a year ago. A few months have passed since that data was released, and we’re seeing a significant uptick in search traffic, content downloads and greater hunger for relevant and valuable content. In fact, new research from McKinsey reveals that buyers believe digital interactions are now two to three times more important than traditional sales interactions.
To stand out, B2B brands must create relevant and compelling buyer enablement content that doesn’t just engage target audiences, but empowers them to have productive conversations with stakeholders, make informed decisions and optimize their solution investments. During this webinar, Content4Demand’s Tonya Vinas, VP of Content Strategy & Services, and Brenda Caine, Senior Content Strategist, will discuss:
- What buyer enablement really is (and what it isn’t);
- Buyer enablement content consumption trends and expectations;
- Examples of new and innovative formats that support more in-depth storytelling and experiences;
- Ways to reimagine classic formats to better support buyers; and
- Strategic questions to ask and actions to take to start creating awesome buyer enablement content