As organizations strive to remain agile through turbulent times, it is more important than ever to make absolutely no assumptions about what your customers want, need or expect. The ability to plan, gather, analyze and act upon customer feedback plays a critical role in how your team can adapt to changing circumstances, empathize with your buyers, and maintain effective customer engagement strategies.
Join Klaudia Tirico, Editor of Demand Gen Report, and Gabriella Di Fazio, Senior Demand Generation Specialist at SurveyMonkey, as they revisit a recent discussion with Corrina Owens, Director of Marketing at Profisee. The recap will explore how Profisee’s laser-focus on customer experience (CX) has led to engagement throughout the marketing lifecycle and delivered consistent business results. In this session, Corrina will discuss:
- Key moments in the customer journey to gather feedback and strategies to utilize this data;
- How a holistic view of the customer journey aids delivery of a consistent brand message across every touchpoint;
- How to weave feedback throughout the customer lifecycle for greater customer experience and business results;
- The importance of aligning with teams across the organization to ask the right questions at the right time and in the right way; and
- The value of determining how survey data will be analyzed, accessed, shared and acted upon right from the start.