Marketers are hard-pressed to succeed in today’s fast-paced and competitive marketplace. Shifting budgets, targets, and more recently, revenue goals, make it even harder.
Without alignment, it can feel like your team is swimming upstream, working toward different goals and launching inefficient and ineffective campaigns.
But when your team is in sync, you’re well-positioned to drive conversions and increase revenue.
Join our session, where ZoomInfo’s expert panelists will share their insights on how to achieve better marketing alignment and pepper in practical tips that you can take back to your own marketing strategy.
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish clear goals so each side of marketing moves in one direction;
- Segment, target and score prospects so the best ones surface to sales;
- Spot the gaps across your marketing channels and measure campaign success;
- Match marketing metrics with your business KPIs;
- Improve the communication between marketing and your sales org to build the pipeline you want.