B2B Marketers are creating buzz around Account-Based Marketing (ABM). Why? Because ABM has the potential to take your go-to-market framework and growth results to a whole new level. It’s also a different way of marketing. Teams try ABM here and there in campaigns — often with spotty outcomes — which leads to questions such as:
- What do you need to create or level up your current ABM strategy?
- How do you find your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)?
- How do you identify companies that match your ICP?
- How do you engage accounts in a meaningful and efficient way?
- What are the characteristics of the best ABM programs?
We’ve got the answers to all your ABM questions!
Join ZoomInfo’s Sr. Director of Strategic Marketing, Hussam AlMukhtar, and Director of Demand Generation, Mitchell Hanson, as they pull back the curtain on everything ABM.
New marketers, you’ll see how and where to apply ABM. Seasoned marketers, you’ll get the answers you need to optimize your current strategies. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to level up your ABM strategies for better and more predictable marketing results. Hussam and Mitchell are packing a lot into this session, including how to:
- Switch from broad-reach marketing to ABM easily;
- Create a concise and repeatable customer journey map;
- Apply ABM tactics to your funnel — top, middle, bottom and beyond;
- Build a customer journey that wins over the buying committee; and
- Report ABM metrics that get executive buy-in.
- Bonus: See what real ABM success looks like! We’ll show you our proven offers and wins.