B2B Marketers are creating more buzz around Account-Based Marketing (ABM) than ever, and speaking to its potential as a growth strategy. ABM is not just a one-off campaign here and there. In fact, it has the power to be an important piece of your go-to-market framework. What components do you need to create or level-up your current ABM strategy? How do you find your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), and identify the companies to match it? How do you engage with them in a meaningful and efficient way? What are the characteristics of the best ABM programs out there? It can be a lot and we can show you.
Join Hussam AlMukhtar, ZoomInfo’s Sr. Director of Strategic Marketing, and Mitchell Hanson, ZoomInfo’s Director of Demand Generation, as they pull back the curtain on everything ABM. New marketers will see how and where to apply ABM, whereas seasoned marketers will get the answers they need to optimize their current strategies. Sign up now; you’ll walk away knowing:
- Where it makes sense to apply ABM instead of broad reach marketing;
- Key components to create your clear journey map;
- A breakdown of top, middle and bottom of funnel tactics;
- How to identify your decision makers and create a tailored buyer journey;
- Current offers that are we’re seeing success on; and
- How to report on ABM metrics that show the full value of your program.