Research has shown that extracting meaningful insights from the data available presents a significant challenge to many marketers, and that the majority are working hard to fill gaps in their audience knowledge. In other words, despite a plethora of data, and a fast-evolving martech stack, most organizations have an incomplete picture of their audience and not enough actionable insights to feed their ABM and demand programs with.
This creates a significant challenge, because the uplift in results depends on account-level or industry-level personalization, which in turn, is highly dependent on the availability of a usable set of audience insights.
In this presentation, Kingpin’s Chief Strategy Officer, Nigel Williams, will explore the data and insight foundations needed to drive the performance of your ABM and demand programs and why marketers who invest in them will increase their chances of sustaining that performance over time.
The presentation will cover:
- The buying context – why buyers are demanding more;
- The data landscape, taking in first prior engagement, first party website data, third party intent and more;
- How to extract insights from one account and/or many;
- The role of the buyer’s journey in framing your data; and
- Making your insights actionable and account scoring.