Account-based marketing (ABM) is an essential initiative for enterprise marketers. But some companies see better results than others. In fact, fewer than a quarter of companies report ABM contributes significantly to their marketing attributed revenue.
The elite performers share a common set of strategies and practices — from the way they organize their teams through the channels they use to connect with targets — that other companies can adopt to swiftly accelerate their revenue impact.
Join MRP’s Jennifer Golden as she shares a detailed roadmap to ABM success based on proprietary research from more than 1,000 companies worldwide. She’ll cover:
- The shared ABM principles guiding leaders’ decisions about people, processes, technology and orchestration;
- The number and types of job roles ABM leaders include in their initiatives;
- The role of intent data and other third-party sources versus institutional knowledge for top marketers;
- The importance of data visibility and integration to ABM success; and
- What methods ABM leaders use to deliver and personalize marketing messages.