Demand Gen Report’s 2020 B2B Buyer Behavior Study will feature a first look at how the crisis has impacted purchase decisions among B2B organizations. This session will preview that brand-new data and offer insights into how sales and marketing teams will need to adapt to the new budget realities and new rules of engagement buyers will expect moving forward.
The webcast will look at the changing expectations of buyers, evolving roles of different members of buying committees, emerging channels, influences in vendor selection and new factors that may accelerate or extend buying decisions.
In addition to sharing the latest findings from the 2020 Buyer Behavior Study, this session will provide examples and insights into how tactics and strategies such as intent data, account-based advertising strategies and personalization are likely to impact buying decisions as we emerge from this crisis.
During this webinar, experts from Demandbase will share deeper insights into this year’s research and discuss how these insights on B2B buyer behavior are impacting go-to-market initiatives, including:
- Why virtual and digital experiences are becoming even more critical in the current climate;
- How buyers’ expectations for relevant and timely information have increased;
- How and when buyers are choosing to engage with sales teams;
- Where buyers’ time and effort are spent in the B2B buying timeline; and
- Use case examples of how progressive B2B companies are successfully targeting key accounts and specific individuals within buying teams via advertising and personalized website experiences.