It’s the Age of Buying Groups — the teams of three or more people who account for most B2B purchases. Unfortunately for Sales and Marketing, most marketing automation only tracks individuals, not buying groups, while some intent providers only offer domain-level intent, not individual contacts. And with Covid further complicating buying journeys and demand generation, it’s no wonder B2B sellers feel pressured.
B2B sales and marketing teams know they should focus on buying groups, but knowing and doing are two different things. This session lays the groundwork not only for how to identify buying group members, but also how to use intent signals to engage with content and stay connected on the journey.
You’ll learn how to:
- Tap into intent trends during COVID-19 to find your next customer
- Prospect and target with a topic strategy
- Understand the differences in data quality
- Precision-target and prioritize
- What intent signals reveal about buyer behavior