This webinar will showcase how to transform marketing and sales efforts to deliver full-funnel ABM at scale using the latest in behavioral data sources: real purchase intent.
Join TechTarget CMO John Steinert and Brenna Lenoir, Director of Field Marketing for HR and Talent Management software leader Cornerstone OnDemand, as they discuss Cornerstone’s journey from legacy demand generation to ABM. The session will deliver specific insight into how Cornerstone has re-aligned sales and marketing, evolved performance metrics and put in place the right data, systems and processes to drive sustained success and realize the full potential of ABM. You’ll walk away with an understanding of how intent data and real buying group activity can be leveraged within core marketing and sales technologies to understand and maximize revenue impact with key accounts.
Key takeaways will include:
- What it takes to make a data-driven transformation from legacy demand generation to ABM;
- How to re-align marketing and sales around the right data and KPIs to make it happen;
- How understanding activity at the buying group level can help you make the right adjustments and unlock growth;
- The role of real purchase intent data in identifying and driving opportunities to maximize revenue and account SOW; and
- How to start small and scale — what can you do today vs. tomorrow vs. in the future?