Marketing budgets are coming under pressure, causing marketers to switch from “growth at any cost” to instead focus on efficient growth. However, complex buyer journeys and the number of disconnected marketing and sales technologies makes segmenting, scoring, acquiring, and importantly, engaging and growing your existing customers a challenge.
Join our next “Using Enrichment Data To Identify Revenue Signals For Efficient Growth” session, where Openprise’s Lem Lloyd, Head of Data, will help you cut through the complexity as they dive into the growing importance of using the full funnel of revenue signals at your disposal, including intent, enrichment and engagement data to provide better personalization and targeting strategies for customers.
During the session, you’ll learn why you should:
- Move beyond basic demographic and firmographic data to incorporate behavioral and intent signals;
- Align your martech stacks for full-funnel visibility;
- Use top technologies to better analyze and act on intent signals;
- Apply AI and other data for actionable lead scoring programs and deal prioritization; and
- Understand which campaigns and tactics are really connecting with target buyers using reporting and behavioral insights.