This past year has tested the resolve of every B2B marketing leader and practitioner. In a few short months, the global pandemic has accelerated a decade worth of digital transformation for every B2B vendor and exposed significant digital and account-based marketing deficiencies.
To succeed in 2021, marketing teams have zero margin for error and must shore up their growth engines. Join Folloze and Marlowe Fenne from FireEye as they help build your 2021 New Year’s resolutions list to boost your ABM and growth programs for a post-COVID-19 marketplace.
Attendees will walk away with insights into:
- Precise account targeting and execution: On January 1, 2021, sellers must hit the ground running by relentlessly and consistently focusing on the right set of accounts with the right actions. Marketing must lead the way.
- Going beyond basic account segmentation and sales collaboration: Take your account-based programs to the next level with deeper account engagement and intelligent sales orchestration.
- Consolidated and end-to-end measurement: Ditch the spreadsheets and create one consolidated view of account engagement to guide marketing programs and decision making.
- Events and conferences will never be the same: Infuse effective digital and content-powered experiences into your virtual events to replicate the personal touch that always accelerated your pipeline.
- Reinvent your martech stack: Break free from legacy limitations and make 2021 the year you evolve your old-school martech stack to one that supports account-based and customer-centricity strategies.