This past year has tested the resolve of every B2B marketing leader and practitioner. In a few short months, the global pandemic has accelerated a decade worth of digital transformation for every B2B vendor and exposed significant digital and account-based marketing deficiencies.
To succeed in 2021, marketing teams have zero margin for error and must shore up their growth engines. Join Folloze and a Fortune 1000 brand as they help build your 2021 New Year’s resolutions list to boost your ABM and growth programs for a post-COVID-19 marketplace.
Attendees will walk away with insights into:
- Precise account targeting and execution: On January 1, 2021, sellers must hit the ground running by relentlessly and consistently focusing on the right set of accounts with the right actions. Marketing must lead the way.
- Going beyond basic account segmentation and sales collaboration: Take your account-based programs to the next level with deeper account engagement and intelligent sales orchestration.
- Consolidated and end-to-end measurement: Ditch the spreadsheets and create one consolidated view of account engagement to guide marketing programs and decision making.
- Events and conferences will never be the same: Infuse effective digital and content-powered experiences into your virtual events to replicate the personal touch that always accelerated your pipeline.
- Reinvent your martech stack: Break free from legacy limitations and make 2021 the year you evolve your old-school martech stack to one that supports account-based and customer-centricity strategies.